Monday 26 November 2012


‘He is to be congratulated for his honesty, for saving me from untold anxiety had it not been found and handed in, and for making my day’

We are very proud to publish the above as these were comments made by lady who took the time to email us and advise just how grateful she was as to the honesty of our employees. It appears the lady lost her purse in the car park on her way into work  but was unaware of this until it was swiftly returned by one of our employees working on routine ground maintenance of the site. The lady took the time to email and convey the following:

‘I would like to commend Dan and his actions to you - without his honesty and immediate action I would not have known my purse was missing until I next needed it, and then would not have known if it had been lost or stolen, and when.
I went and spoke to Daniel (and his colleague) to thank him personally - he is a fine young man and was very modest, but I wanted your Company to know about this - Daniel is to be congratulated for his honesty, for saving me from untold anxiety had it not been found and handed in, and for making my day.’

Dan and Michael have both been thanked for their honest actions and it is reassuring to know that our employees are (as expected) honest and it is nice to see such kind actions acknowledged.

Well done Dan and Michael you are credit to N J Pacey Landscaping and so we felt it right we acknowledge that for all to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment